Welcome to my medical practice!
Thank you for your interest in my work and my diagnostic and therapeutic offers.
Medically speaking, I am primarily experienced in academic, general and internal medicine, but I also appreciate alternative healing methods. That is why I also offer phytotherapy (plant-based therapy), nutrition counseling, chiropractic and relaxation therapy.
Many illnesses have psychosomatic causes and consequences. Many are not aware of the correlation between problems in life and symptoms. This awareness can be raised by a trustful relationship between doctor and patient. Therefore I offer basic psychosomatic support and counselling.
These are the core areas of my medical practice:
1. Endocrinology (especially diabetology)
Several years of experience in the county hospital Kцsching among others, diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2. Successful therapy of complication “diabetic feet” and treatment of wound healing disruptions. Also, instruction of patients within a “diabetes school”.
5-year experience in emergency medical aid as a paramedic (county of Eichstдtt). In addition to that, 4-year experience as a honorary medical assistant during my medical studies.
9 months full-time employment in the intensive care ward under the direction of Dr. Hatz (artificial respiration, in- and extubation). Initiation and supervision of a coronary sport group in the country hospital Kцsching.
Over 4 years of medical practice with self-reliant procedures of gastro- and colonoscopies (hemostasis, polypectomy). Successful conservative therapy of Crohn’s disease and colitis ulcerosa (under small-meshed colonoscopies).
Several years of working as a consultant for patients with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia in, among others, the hospitals of Neuwittelsbach and Munich. Also, experience as second opinion doctor in complex situations (for example for revocations of court orders).
Placement of orders for medicine and physical supervision of therapy and indication of cold chamber, chiropractic treatment of patients with chronic pains.
Outpatient care of rheumatological patients under intravenous remicade-therapy (TNF б-Blocker).
5. Additional skills
- Special skills in the research of the Helicobacter pylori (dissertation: “The positive influence of the HP on the survival rate of patients with gastric carcinoma after the gastrectomy”).
- Extensive internistic and general medical skills.
- Surgical and orthopaedic skills.
- Legal knowledge as internal specialist for the introduction of guardianship, determination of the need for nursing care and profound knowledge of organ transplant laws.
- Emergency surgical intervention (wound treatment with primary wound closure).
- Reduction of fractures and luxations.
- Organization of emergency care seminars with over 120 attendees.
- Supervision of medical interns and young doctors during work on the wards.